• Re;

Should be fixed in https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…c5b3d90c2aa2c3eec9dc3ea4f

I would recommend to upgrade as follow:

1. kill php5-fpm zombie processes if any

Code
    1. # pkill -KILL -f php-fpm

2. Get archive of last stable branch state and unzip it

Code
    1. # cd /usr/local/src# rm -fR imscp-stable# wget https://github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/archive/stable.zip# unzip stable.zip# cd imscp-stable

3. Process i-MSCP upgrade

Code
    1. # perl imscp-autoinstall -d

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Proftpd configuration
    A new version of configuration file /etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf is available, but the version installed currently has been modified.

What do you want to do about the modified configuration file proftpd.conf?
    Install the package maintainer's version
    keep the local version currently installed

Any suggestions? :)

• Hello ;

Option 1 (Install the package maintainer's version) is fine. i-MSCP will override it after.

• This problem is not solved. Thread should remain open.
    Under Ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04 LTS, same phenomenon and I'm using the latest version of i-mscp at the moment (1.1.11).

When it crashed, error 500 is displayed on all domains and sub-domains hosted on the server. The fix is to restart php5-fpm.
    I notice that sometimes it hangs during the night but I encounter the problem also during the day so I don't think is cron related.

The only servers that suffer of this bug are the one that has large traffic websites, with more than 2500 unique visitors / day.

@Nuxwin, give me please a set of instruction to look for when the php5-fpm is stuck. I'll post them here...

Thanks!

• Re;

@Delta04

Sorry but this is not a bug from i-MSCP ;) Anyway, without further info, I cannot help. You're an sysadmin and so, you must know how logs are important ;) Also, logs are not always accurate. Sometime we need trace the process to see what is wrong. I hope that you are restarting php5-fpm using the "service command" and not "/etc/init.d/php5-fpm" directly.

• Got the same error and its fixed in last stable.

I report back if it happens again

• I still have this error on a new Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Server. Installed latest stable yesterday.

- I-MSCP is running without any troubles
    - Restored a backup of a domain from old 12.04 LTS Server (same I-MSCP version) at the new Server
    - HTML works, PHP gets 500 errors

Also tryed a php file with just an "echo" - still error 500.

If you want I can give you root access to the machine to take a look at the problem (searched but there is no error in an apache error log)

---

I tried to restart php-fpm - nothing happened
    Tried to restart apache2 - nothing happened
    Restarted the server - now it works ...