Update-Error and no Domain is working...

• I've made an upgrade with the upgrade-script from the wiki, git stable.
    But during the updateprocess a error occured and now it's not possible to reach one of the domains, it says, the would be disabled, and the i-mscp login says, that an error occured.
    Web and Mail does not work...Apache, postfix, mariadb starts without errors,

The error-message that I cold save isfollowing:

[ERROR] │
    │ │
    │ Error while performing step: │
    │ │
    │ Rebuilding customers files │
    │ │
    │ Error was: │
    │ │
    │ main::setupRebuildCustomerFiles: │
    │ Constant subroutine iMSCP::Ext2Attributes::EXT2_IOC_GETFLAGS redefined at │
    │ /usr/share/perl/5.10/Exporter.pm line 67. │
    │ at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/Ext2Attributes.pm line 81 │
    │ Constant subroutine iMSCP::Ext2Attributes::EXT2_IOC_SETFLAGS redefined at │
    │ /usr/share/perl/5.10/Exporter.pm line 67. │
    │ at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/Ext2Attributes.pm line 81 │
    │ Constant subroutine iMSCP::Ext2Attributes::EXT2_SECRM_FL redefined at │
    31% ├───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

(it was made with fire-ssh in firefox, therefore the pipes)

Could someone shortly help or give a hint, where to search the failure (e.g. which logfile should be inspectet...)

Thanks in advance

hempelr

• Hello ;

I'll be back at 19 hours UTC. I've already a support session planned at this hour but I'll check this in the meantime.

BTW: Which distro are you using exactly?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hi Nuxwin,

ist on a Debian 6.0.9...
    I can imagine myself, that a user / domain, which have been transferred to another server / IP / Provider and is not been deletet in imscp on that machine does make some of the problems.

How is ist possible to delete a domain and its mailaccounts / Aliases on the cli (because nothing is running nor phpmysql nor webftp nor webmail) ?
    Webmin is running on the server, it could also be possible to do some thinks with those help.
    Thanks for your help.
    BTW - because on the server some customer-domains it would be a bit time-critical to get the system running...

• Teamviewer?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thanks Nuxwin, it runs....
    It was a little lektion to search in forum, to learn in linux-debian and in reading error- and statusmessages ;-)
    Thank the top work of the i-mscp-team btw. I think of your work every failure has a plausible error message, so that I could correct all by hand step by step....
    What I've done:
    - first Dist-Update from squeeze to wheeze (it went relative smoot till some problems with the boomanager and the partitons in fstab, but it was relative easy to clear...)
    - in webmin the faulty domain-entry under bind9 deletet (this which is meanwhile transferred to another server)
    - so often startet the install-script and manual deletet the faulty database-entrys in the imscp-db (its still ispcp named in my system, because the server is rather old and in former times runed ispcp on it) till it went without error to the end
    - then the only problem was a error with starting apache, because there was no httpd.conf, what was expectet in the newly createt apache2.conf
    Now all thinks are fine, and one more the fazit, that i-mscp is a top panelsystem.
    Thank you and the team for the good work.

Greetings from the ore mountains in germany

hempelr