Migrate from one server to another

• It seems that not only the database structure is a little modified but also the directory structure (since i've seen i-mscp adopted the zend programming style) which makes this migration script almost useless.

Daniel, it seems we need a complete rewrite of this tool...

• Can you develop little? I'm curious when I read your sentence.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Can you develop little? I'm curious when I read your sentence.

The directory structure is modified from ispcp to i-mscp. Also you are not using full paths on require so this throws lots of file not found in the migration script.

Also, some functions don't seem to exist anymore.

I try to tomorrow to post the ouput of the migration script, maybe we can finalize it sooner.

I am afraid the it may need a complete rewrite, but lets be positive :).

• The directory structure is modified from ispcp to i-mscp. Also you are not using full paths on require so this throws lots of file not found in the migration script.

Normally, that should not pose any problem since the new GUI directory is copied before the setup/update process.

Also, some functions don't seem to exist anymore.

Really :huh: , what are the missing functions exactly ? Well, I'll try a migration from ispcp 1.0.7 to last master to see. Feel free to send us any log. Whatever, I'm curious to know the exact procedure you followed to migrate.

Cya

• I think we are not on the same page, i'm not trying to migrate from ispcp, i am trying to migrate one i-mscp server to a new one using the ispcp backup/restore script.

• Hello ;

Well, don't search more. The script from ispcp project is not compatible with our panel. I don't understand why you tried that...

• Nuxwin you don't understand him. He tried to rewrite the Script for i-MSCP, but it's not possible. ;) He never said he tryed it with i-MSCP ;)

First time, I've not understood, it's true but read my last post correctly... Users must not use the tools from ispCP are not compatible with i-MSCP. Now, if Daniel or any other developer want develop such tool for i-MSCP, i'm not against that idea...