Erreurs comptes mail "limité" sur un domaine uniquement (pour le moment)

• Saloute à tous,

Voilà le type d'erreurs que j'obtiens de mes rapports journalier d'analyse des logs mail il y a de cela 72H environ (que je l'ai remarqué):

Code
    1. pipe (total: 295) 2 Unable to create a dot-lock at ***.com/pila***/21296.0... 1 Unable to create a dot-lock at ***.com/pila***/15947.0...1 Unable to create a dot-lock at ***.com/contact/4362.0.us-c...

Je vous passe les 291 lignes restante^^
    (Edit: Pour info, le seul dossier dans /var/mail/virtual/***.com/ c'est webmaster, voir plus bas la raison logique)

Du coup, j'ai désactivé MailDrop (vu que l'erreur venait de lui, logique en soit de vouloir le désactiver pour en voir le résultat).

24H après, nouveau rapport...:

Code
    1. message bounce detail (by relay)
    2. --------------------------------
    3. virtual (total: 7)
    4. 4 unknown user: "pila***@***.com"
    5. 3 unknown user: "contact@***.com"
    6. -----------------------

Donc au final, pas un soucis avec MailDrop (ouf), mais un problème avec ce domaine en particulier, et surtout ces deux adresses mail. Ces adresses existent bien (d'ailleurs, si elles n'existaient pas, l'erreur ne serait pas la même).

Ces deux adresses sont des transferts uniquement (aucun stockage donc). La seule boite mail physique sur le serveur étant ici webmaster@***.com
    Après, il y a en tout 12 autres adresses mail qui ne sont que des transferts (incluant pila*** et contact).

Alors, any idea ?

Merci :)

• Hello ;

I'll investigate and try to reproduce.

Distro?
    Codename?
    Plugin in use?
    Permissions set on related mailboxes folders (output of ls -la )?

Thanks

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• As it can be due to an update issue, I just run the update from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4, will wait a few days and see if the problem still occur.

BTW, I already try to reproduce it without luck.

Debian 7.4 x64, 1.1.3 (now 1.1.4), only plugin for now is the DKIM plugin.

Permissions:

Code
    1. drwxr-x--- 3 vmail mail 4096 avril 3 2012 ***.com

Code
    1. root@:/# ls -la /var/mail/virtual/***.com/
    2. total 12
    3. drwxr-x--- 3 vmail mail 4096 avril 3 2012 .
    4. drwxr-x--- 53 vmail mail 4096 mars 14 01:25 ..
    5. drwxr-x--- 10 vmail mail 4096 mars 23 20:26 webmaster

So, as I said, I just updated the iMSCP software, will wait and see what happen.

• After update, I sent a mail to one of the mailbox that was having this bug.

Well, still present, and I test with all kind of account type:
    Only forward => Unknow user
    Normal mail account + Forward => Sent without error, but the mail in forward part is never sent to it.

I try to find something wrong in my conf, but nothing so far, still looking at it.

EDIT: I'm doing some test from the std conf file and adding one at one the modification I bring to it. It seems to be in main.cf, looking forward.

• Ok, founded.

Nuxwin, this one is for you :)

If you remember, I use differents content filter (not i-MSCP plugin).
    When you was connected with TeamViewer, you set this in main.cf:

# Disable canonical address mapping, virtual
    # alias map expansion (needed when using content filter)
    receive_override_options = no_address_mappings

This was usefull to avoid to get twice (or three) time a mail.
    Now, if this value is set, the mailbox isn't know.

Idea for that ? (maybe this isn't needed anymore, will see if we still have that behavior (Edit: Still present after last test, looking postfix doc, but if you already know it... thanks :) )).

Edit 2: Modified the master.cf to add the "-o receive_override_options = no_address_mappings" entry and it seems to work this way. Don't know why the global option get this behavior.