[Solved] Monitorix stuck: Deactivation in progress

• Hi,

I recently updated i-mscp (1.1.3) and noticed that monitorix was not showing anything. I thought I'd deactivate and reactivate it, but it got stuck. I can do nothing, not enable, delete, uninstall.
    Any hints in what to do to either remove it completely, or get it running again?

Thanks in advance.

(Wheezy, no special mods or settings)

• Got it up and running again, manually removed, purged ans reinstalled everything.

• What did you do exactly? I have the same Problem. I removed it manually. But I have allready the same unkown error.

• dpkg -P monitorix , if I remember correctly
    After that, remove the Directory containing the Plugin, and reinstall the Plugin following the instructions that come with it.

• I did this but Monitorix Plugin Status is still unkown error. Any Idea to fix this Problem?

• Sorry, I don't remember exactly.
    Do you have paying customers?

• Connect to pma. Change to the imscp database => plugin. Set the plugin_status to "disabled" and the plugin_error to "NULL". After this you can uninstall Monitorix. Then you can reinstall it again.

• I did all the fixed you posted but Monitorix is still unknown error.

Modules::Plugin::_exec: syntax error at /var/www/imscp/engine/Plugins/Monitorix.pm line 453, near ") @_"
    Compilation failed in require at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/Modules/Plugin.pm line 417.