SpamAssassin

• Ok, i've tried and theses are the results:

- In main.inc.php the 'markasjunk2', 'sauserprefs' are not present in plugin array
    - Uninstalling and Reinstalling the plugin, some values in user_prefs are double and the plugin installation fails. When removed from table, it works

Thanks

• This should be a problem from an older version.
    With the current versions this double entries will not appear

I have installed this server on 16 june, so the spamassassin plugin used before was the 0.0.8 version...

So, no problem for me, but the upgrade process does not work in this case :)

• How to automatically move a message to the .Junk folder?

EDIT: I have found a solution

• For me was the debian package "libio-socket-ip-perl" missing.

Code
    1. spamd -VSpamAssassin Server version 3.3.2 running on Perl 5.14.2Jul 25 10:35:42.604 [2591] error: Socket version 1.95 required--this is only version 1.94 at /usr/share/perl5/IO/Socket/SSL.pm line 71.Jul 25 10:35:42.604 [2591] error: Can't locate IO/Socket/IP.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/share/perl5 /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl) at /usr/share/perl5/IO/Socket/SSL.pm line 85. with SSL support (IO::Socket::SSL 1.76) with zlib support (Compress::Zlib 2.033)

After installation:

Code
    1. spamd -V
    2. SpamAssassin Server version 3.3.2
    3. running on Perl 5.14.2
    4. with SSL support (IO::Socket::SSL 1.76)
    5. with zlib support (Compress::Zlib 2.033)

For reference --> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=685157#10

• Hi,

I have implemented a little change to the Spamassassin plugin

Many users have informed to me that they received too much spam, even if it was properly stored in the Junk folder.

Many of these emails have a very high spam score, much higher than 10 points. Looking at the spamass-milter demon options, I see that it's possible to reject the mail if the spamassassin score reaches a certain level.

I have edited the file /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/SpamAssassin/config.php:

// Don't change anything, if you don't know what you are doing!
    'spamassMilterOptions' => '-e -f -I -u spamass-milter -r 10',

In this way, all the emails that reach or exceed the 10 points of spam are rejected

Updated / Reloaded plugin in the i-MSCP panel and it works

I think that it can be interesting for many users, it can be implemented directly in the Spamassassin plugin as an option?

Thank you very much

• Hey there,
    I found following error log (/var/log/imscp/spamassassin-plugin-cronjob-discover-razor.log):

[Sun Oct 19 00:00:01 2014] [debug] iMSCP::Debug::verbose: Debug mode off
    [Sun Oct 19 00:00:02 2014] [error] iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/SpamAssassin/backend/SpamAssassin.pm line 272.

[Sun Oct 19 00:00:02 2014] [error] iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: Use of uninitialized value $1 in concatenation (.) or string at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/SpamAssassin/backend/SpamAssassin.pm line 275.

After rerunning the command in the cronjob file, I get the same error message.

Plugin config:

iMSCP Version: 1.1.11
    php-fpm, postfix, mariadb
    Debian Wheezy x64
    Spamassassin version: 0.0.10
    Plugins: ClamAV, Mailgraph, Monitorix, OpenDKIM, Postscreen, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, ServerDefaultPage, SpamAssassin