Afterupdate to 1.1.0 stable, PHPMyAdmin and some pages in Backend broken

• Just updated imscp to 1.1.5 and therefore updated all imscp plugins, PMA is now working. Thanks anyway!

• [HELP!]
    FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) & failed to connect to server !!! @ every php-File!

Hi Guys,

i'm really confused. Have a new Ubuntu Server 14.04 minimal installation with 1.1.5 in production and
    it should have been ready yesterday.

At first imscp didn't run until installing php5-mcrypt from ppa:ondrej/php5
    [OT] and i had a 5s delay at boot with Error "Diskfilter Writes are not supported" that i could
    get wordarounded by setting grub's quickboot to zero:
    sed -i 's/^\(quick_boot\s*=\s*\).*$/\1"0"/' /etc/grub.d/10_linux

ATM imscp is working properly but php is makes me going crazy,
    + it's also an APACHE_PHP_FPM Setup,
    + php.ini is defined per Site.
    Every php-Script, browsed by http as well as https, brings out the Internal Server Error 500.

/var/log/apache2/tld/error.log shows always the same shit:

Code
    1. (2)No such file or directory: FastCGI: failed to connect to server "/var/lib/apache2/fastcgi/php5-fcgi-TLD": connect() failedFastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server "/var/lib/apache2/fastcgi/php5-fcgi-TLD"

The outcome of php -m

Code
    1. [PHP Modules]bcmathbz2calendarCorectypedatedbadomeregexiffileinfofilterftpgdgettexthashiconvimapintljsonlibxmlmbstringmcryptmhashmysqlmysqlimysqlndopensslpcntlpcrePDOpdo_mysqlPharposixreadlineReflectionsessionshmopSimpleXMLsoapsocketsSPLstandardsysvmsgsysvsemsysvshmtokenizerwddxxmlxmlreaderxmlwriterZend OPcachezipzlib[Zend Modules]Zend OPcache

The Apache-Config of Site:

Please Help....

• EDIT: found the reason!!!

service php5-fpm status told me php5-fpm is not running, that's why /var/log/apache2/TLD/error.log says no connection.
    Just Reboot the System!!! Php5-FPM then starts on boot. PHP-Files work, no more 500.

It's often the most simple case that isn't thought of but solves it.

Sorry

• @Ninos

But init 6 is shorter XDD

I don't think... Doing a reboot just for this issue is a noobs way ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Please note: reboot is for Windows, or lazy admins, service restart is for Linux. :-)

• @Smallserver

Only in your head

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Where is the "don't like" button?
    You know what I mean, I guess :-)