• Josef,

Why are you using starcom yourself?

• Josef,

The killer question :D

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Josef,

Its very simple: Starcom is perfect for test environments. But in my opinion not for productive operations.
    Our SSL Store will later have an EV SSL certificate. Until the completion of our store, we prefer a simple and free certificate for our test environments.

But to be honest, why should we use a Comodo or Thawte certificate for a OnePage website?

• Its very simple: Starcom is perfect for test environments. But in my opinion not for productive operations.
    Our SSL Store will later have an EV SSL certificate. Until the completion of our store, we prefer a simple and free certificate for our test environments.

But to be honest, why should we use a Comodo or Thawte certificate for a OnePage website?

Well, the question is not here...

An SSL certificates reseller which is using a free certificate (whatever the context) is something really strange.

I doubt that our users will give you any trust since your credibility becomes very poor (in my eyes at least).

Trust me, I'll never give you any trust and I would recommend all our users to not trust you too.

Your way to process and so on is too strange in my eyes (you look like an escroc to my eyes and I bet some other think the same thing).

• I understand you, Laurent.

BeNe(Benjamin) will be able to confirm that I work seriously.

No one has to accept my offer, if he does not want it.

That my company really exists, can everyone check in the commercial register.

To call me a scammer (FR: escroc), is not the friendly French way or am I wrong there?

Commercial register:
    https://www.handelsregister.de…mask.do?language=fr&Typ=n

Check it your self:

DeineAgentur UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
    HRB 203384
    Oldenburg (Oldenburg)

If still not enough, in order to be considered reputable in your mind, I beg you - Just delete the thread and feel you happy.

I'm really a bit disappointed ... :S

• Re;

Yeah, I meant 'scammer'... But I don't say you're a scammer, I say: you look like a scammer' which is a different thing. This is mostly because we lack of information about you and also because as an SSL certificates reseller it's look really strange that you are not able to use an SSL certificate which comes from your own company.

• I think it is legitimate on a website where no data is retrieved from clients to use a low-level certificate.

Even if it looks weird.
    The important thing is that the customer data is transmitted secured where they are entered.

Only here you hang on to it, that on a website where no data is transmitted through customer input, still had a certificate from StartCom... ridiculous.

Anyway, one can always find a hanger for someone to represent negative.

• I don´t understand Nuxwin´s reaction! I bought some certificates from DeineAgenturUG and everything was good.
    The verification was directly from comodo, also the e-Mails with the cert came directly to me. So i can´t see a bad reason for this offer.

Let him use a cert he want, if i get my bought cert directly from the SSL exhibitor for his price...

There is a proverb: The cobbler has the worst shoes

• Guys, be gentle.

Josef,

If your legit or not is not the question. However, I really don't understand why you use Starcom when you are a Comodo reseller.
    I looked at your website to find out if you got the (important) green bar, only to find out that you use Starcom yourself. I was interested in your Certs because I don't want to use Starcom (I do however, for now) but other options are too expensive. I host one server and I have one customer (myself). I want encryption on my websites and email servers not because I have something to hide but because the online world isn't a save place and privace can be a live safer in some cases. The costs for encrypting them all easily adds up, if you want to do it right.

In my opinion the NSA (among others) should pay for my certs :-) (but probably won't)

To be honest, if my Volkswagen dealer drives a Peugeot there is something wrong. (because he sells Volkswagens :-) )

I'll check out your offer anyways.

• Anyway...

namecheap.com has good prices for SSL Certs...