Error Upgrade from 1.1.0-rc4.7 to 1.1.0 stable

• Hello Nuxwin,

here ist the Output. I hope the syntax is right.

Code
    1. mysql> use imscpReading table information for completion of table and column namesYou can turn off this feature to get a quicker startup with -ADatabase changedmysql> select * from plugin ->

I have remove all Plugin under /var/www/imscp/engine/Plugins/*
    When i try to update i become the same error

• re;

How dare you ?

Give me the result of the following command:

Code
    1. > select * from plugin;

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Better, give me an SSH access..

• okay, sorry...here is the result:

Code
    1. | plugin_status | plugin_error | plugin_backend |
    2. +-----------+-------------+-------------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+---------------+--------------+----------------+
    3. | 2 | Monitorix | Action | {"author":"Sascha Bay","email":"[email protected]","version":"0.0.2","date":"2013-11-18","name":"Monitorix","desc":"Plugin providing lightweight system monitoring tool for Linux\/UNIX servers","url":"http:\/\/i-mscp.net","__nversion__":"0.0.2","__installable__":true,"__uninstallable__":true} | {"graph_color":"white","graph_width":"450","graph_height":"185","graph_enabled":{"system":"y","kern":"y","proc":"y","hptemp":"y","lmsens":"y","nvidia":"n","disk":"y","fs":"y","net":"y","serv":"y","mail":"y","port":"y","user":"y","ftp":"y","apache":"y","nginx":"n","lighttpd":"n","mysql":"y","squid":"n","nfss":"n","nfsc":"n","bind":"n","ntp":"n","fail2ban":"y","icecast":"n","raspberrypi":"n","int":"y"},"graph_title":{"system":"System load average and usage","kern":"Global kernel usage","proc":"Kernel usage per processor","hptemp":"HP ProLiant System Health","lmsens":"LM-Sensors and GPU temperatures","nvidia":"NVIDIA temperatures and usage","disk":"Disk drive temperatures and health","fs":"Filesystem usage and I\/O activity","net":"Network traffic and usage","serv":"System services demand","mail":"Mail statistics","port":"Network port traffic","user":"Users using the system","ftp":"FTP statistics","apache":"Apache statistics","nginx":"Nginx statistics","lighttpd":"Lighttpd statistics","mysql":"MySQL statistics","squid":"Squid statistics","nfss":"NFS server statistics","nfsc":"NFS client statistics","bind":"BIND statistics","ntp":"NTP statistics","fail2ban":"Fail2ban statistics","icecast":"Icecast Streaming Media Server","raspberrypi":"Raspberry Pi sensor statistics","int":"Devices interrupt activity"},"cronjob_enabled":true,"cronjob_config":{"minute":"*\/5","hour":"*","day":"*","month":"*","dweek":"*"}} | tochange | NULL | yes |
    4. | 6 | Mailgraph | Action | {"author":"Sascha Bay","email":"[email protected]","version":"0.0.2","date":"2013-11-18","name":"Mailgraph","desc":"Plugin providing statistical graphics for SMTP traffic (Postfix and Sendmail).","url":"http:\/\/i-mscp.net","__nversion__":"0.0.2","__installable__":true,"__uninstallable__":false} | {"cronjob_enabled":true,"cronjob_config":{"minute":"*\/5","hour":"*","day":"*","month":"*","dweek":"*"}} | tochange | NULL | yes |
    5. +-----------+-------------+-------------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+---------------+--------------+----------------+
    6. 2 rows in set (0.00 sec)
  • Ok, your plugins are not disabled at all. I see a plugin_status field set with 'tochange' value.

Please, give me an SSH access or teamviewer IDS (whatever)

• Hi Nuxwin,

i give you ssh access.
    I will write a PM

• Re;

Update done. ;)

I've simply disabled your plugins with the SQL query as show in my previous post, removed plugin backend parts (useless but...) and run the installer

Result: Success.

Now, download last plugin version from our plugin store and update them through the plugin interface.

Thank your for using i-MSCP

• Thanks Nuxwin,

i write a PM for your Help.