Error with CERT

• I've just launched perl /usr/local/src/imscp/imscp-autoinstall -dsr mailfilters to change some setting and the first screen said my cert was corrupt. I re added the correct private key, intermediate cert and my cert and I get the following at the end of the install???

│ Modules::openssl::ssl_check_cert: SSL certificate │

│ /etc/imscp/sosaria.secnet.es.pem is not valid. │

│ Please, post on http://i-mscp.net/forum to get any help

Any ideas? No matter which variable I use on the auto-install it seems to complain about the cert. My cert seems to be all on when I logon to the control panel..STrange???

• I've just tried again with perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup -dr ssl and enter in teh right cert details and it gets stuck here. Does not advance. Any ideas?

│ Performing step 19 from total of 22 │

│ │

│ Rebuilding customers files │

│ │

│ Performing step 18 from total of 28 │

│ │

│ Processing Htgroup (tochange) tasks: statistics:3 (ID 3)

• is this a bought cert or a selfsigned? describe your steps in setup more exactly please (which dialogs you answered and how)

• Its a purchased cert from RapidSSL.

I run: perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup -dr ssl
    use my key file when specified
    then my intermediate cert
    then my cert

It then start to update my client files. Gets to here then freezes.

│ Performing step 19 from total of 22 │ │ │ │ Rebuilding customers files │ │ │ │ Performing step 18 from total of 28 │ │ │ │ Processing Htgroup (tochange) tasks: statistics:3 (ID 3)

I control-C the setup. Now my control panel shows this when I navigate to it.

Warning: The Exception Writer `iMSCP_Exception_Writer_Browser` was unable to write the following message: `The GUI `gui/data/sessions` directory must be writable. - at line: 274 in file: /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Initializer.php` Reason: Unable to find the box.tpl template file - at line: 533 in file: /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/pTemplate.php in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Exception/Handler.php on line 319

I also see this in my /var/log/mail.log:

Feb 3 23:34:10 sosaria imapd-ssl: couriertls: /etc/ssl/certs/930ac5d2.0: No such file or directory

• run
    perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/set-gui-permissions.pl

then try again.
    it stucks not on the ssl cert

we can make a support session if you like.

• That did it. Looks like the problem was with the file permissions.
    Great thanks Flames!!
    I re-ran the ssl install and all working. :)

I still get this error in my /var/log/mail.log I'll investigate...

Feb 3 23:51:57 sosaria imapd-ssl: couriertls: /etc/ssl/certs/930ac5d2.0: No such file or directory
    Feb 3 23:51:57 sosaria imapd-ssl: couriertls: /etc/ssl/certs/930ac5d2.0: No such file or directory