translation dutch

• where can i find the files to translate

i see many english in the dutch file so i want to complete it as much as possible

wt nx mr lr snl

• where can i find the files to translate

i see many english in the dutch file so i want to complete it as much as possible

Hello ;

You must register an account on transifex and start to translate through their interface.

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/i-MSCP/

i-MSCP Team

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• found it :cool:

when i translate this how can i use it ?
    [hr]
    i downloaded a file for_use_i-MSCP_imscppot_nl_NL.po

but how do i use this file

to be honnest the translation options on that website are to much
    i am happy to translate as much as possible in a file but not on that site that takes me 2 or 3 times as much time to do

so it would be nice if i can make such a .Mo file so i can import it into the pannel

wt nx mr lr snl

Edited once, last by check ().

• Re ;

After translating the file through the transifex interface you must in order:

- Download the file for use (through the Transifex interface - )
      - Turn the portable object file (*.po file) to machine object file (*.mo file). You can do that with this online tool: http://po2mo.net
      - Upload the *.mo file through the i-MSCP interface ( admin/multilanguage.php)

Note: You can use Poedit to translate the file too if you do not like the transifex interface.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Edit:

Just tested with the procedure above and this works.

• Edit:

Just tested with the procedure above and this works.

ah ok i thought i was doing this for nothing
    but how do you know i do this correct?
    if everybody can edit these files they can do serious damidge to our pannels

wt nx mr lr snl

• ah ok i thought i was doing this for nothing
    but how do you know i do this correct?
    if everybody can edit these files they can do serious damidge to our pannels

We have not had this problem until now. If in the future, we have such a problem, we will disable the automatic acceptance of new translators.

• We have not had this problem until now. If in the future, we have such a problem, we will disable the automatic acceptance of new translators.

Well to be honest i think its a good idea to think about it. And to be sure that you are adding good users sometimes a few questions, google and observations will help a lot to know someone ;)

wt nx mr lr snl

• mmm seems that they removed the old translator interface
    for the new one you need to have a universal degree of mars translations before you know how to operate that :blush:

so i will stick to translating the file itself :s

wt nx mr lr snl

Edited once, last by check ().