Add subdomain doesn't work

• Hi there
    I don't know if it's the best place to report a bug, or something that seems to be a bug in I-MSCP.
    So, running the last Git, on a Debian wheezy, after an upgrade from 1.1.0-rc47, the "add subdomain" function does not work. To be more clear, I have a domain, created before the upgrade, it has some subdomain, also created before the upgrade, now I want to create another subdomain under that domain. After completing the form, when I press "add" nothing happens, it remains in the form page and does not add anything in the files (apache, bind configuration).
    I'm asking if there is any solution to solve the problem. If necessary (I'm root on that server) I can provide any infos from log files, configuration files, etc.

Thanx in advance.

• Hello ;

This is surely a problem on your system because I've just tested to add a subdomain with last Git Master and all is working as it should.

Can you provide me an SSH access? I would check and fix.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Hi,
    I do same with you, after upgrade to latest stable version I can't find my sub domain folder but the sub domain able to access, but I can't edit the homepage =O

Ah... at last, it takes time to show the folder.