Thanks for deleting my post and appologies

• I would like to say thanks to who ever deleted my post about further info for getting nginx to work with i-mscp. I did not give it more thought before I posted and I should not have posted information about another control panel on this forum. Please accept my appologies and thank you for deleting the thread.

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

• I would like to say thanks to who ever deleted my post about further info for getting nginx to work with i-mscp. I did not give it more thought before I posted and I should not have posted information about another control panel on this forum. Please accept my appologies and thank you for deleting the thread.

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Hello ;

I've deleted your post for two reasons:

- You have referred to the easySCP fork with links.
    - The howto is not relevant for i-MSCP. easySCP is a fork of ispCP. i-MSCP is not really compatible with any change made in that fork because we have rewritten all the engine. The templates have been changed too.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thank you Nuxwin for clearing that up it is appreciated. I was just trying to help with getting a problem solved with i-mscp but instead I made a mistake and that was not my intention.

Again appologies.