Redirection to login form

• Good morning,

I have one question. I use last version of I-MSCP and everything runs all right. But I have small problem. When I try to connect through web browser to ip address of my server, i-mscp redirect me at login form. I would like have there statick page. But nothing what is connect with my i-mscp control panel. It'll be better for me. If somebody know how to make it. I'll be happy. Thank you for yours answers.

Daniel

• Good morning,

I have one question. I use last version of I-MSCP and everything runs all right. But I have small problem. When I try to connect through web browser to ip address of my server, i-mscp redirect me at login form. I would like have there statick page. But nothing what is connect with my i-mscp control panel. It'll be better for me. If somebody know how to make it. I'll be happy. Thank you for yours answers.

Daniel

I'm in a rush period ATM. I'll give you the solution tomorrow. ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• DO NOT USE THIS EXEMPLE, MORE CONFIGURATION IS NEDEED FOR SECURITY REASON

You can add a virtualhost to apache like this : (replace X.X.X.X by your IP)

<VirtualHost X.X.X.X:80>

ServerAdmin email@domain
    DocumentRoot /var/www
    ServerName X.X.X.X

</VirtualHost>

this virtualhost must be placed before i-mscp config (like /etc/apache2/site-availble/0000.conf)

more info to apache configuration : http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/vhosts/examples.html

solution tested on I-MSCP 1.0.3.0

Debian 6 with proxmox 2 - OpenVZ - KVM
    I-mscp 1.0.3.0 migrate from ispcp 1.0.7
    dovecot + zarafa + z-push + maia mail guard + apacheITK

Edited once, last by krok ().

• DO NOT USE THIS EXEMPLE, MORE CONFIGURATION IS NEDEED FOR SECURITY REASON

Can you may tell me what's unsecure in this example? So I can fix the problems in the tut.

Thanks

• Not realy insecure : need adapt this exemple with I-MSCP configuration (apache-ITK for example or other) need chroot user and PHP configuration.

This example is very very very minimum config.

Debian 6 with proxmox 2 - OpenVZ - KVM
    I-mscp 1.0.3.0 migrate from ispcp 1.0.7
    dovecot + zarafa + z-push + maia mail guard + apacheITK