No Screen on Admin Login

• Hello,

I update the Git Master and then i have no Admin Login Screen on i-MSCP.
    Webmail, FileManager and phpMyAdmin works. i-MSCP Admin not works and gives me a blank screen.

I working on a Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64 with the latest Git Master.

Please help. :)

• Please enable DEBUG mode in the imscp.conf file.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• There is a problem with the Plugins...

Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'onBeforeInstallPlugin' in /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/JailKit/JailKit.php on line 51

This is one of all errors on all Plugins. I disable all Plugins and the Admin Gui works.

• There is a problem with the Plugins...

Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'onBeforeInstallPlugin' in /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/JailKit/JailKit.php on line 51

This is one of all errors on all Plugins. I disable all Plugins and the Admin Gui works.

You are using a plugin which isn't released. As i ever said. Use it if you are know what you are doing! And you don't know what you are doing!!!!
    You had installed the last version of JailKit which was updated to the API 0.2
    This will not work with the latest master!
    We are testing the hole incubated plugins in a branch.

Edited once, last by TheCry ().

• You are using a plugin which isn't released. As i ever said. Use it if you are know what you are doing! And you don't know what you are doing!!!!
    You had installed the last version of JailKit which was updated to the API 0.2
    This will not work with the latest master!
    We are testing the hole incubated plugins in a branch.

See that movie, which resume the situation :D

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• TheCry: this is on all Plugins ;) i wrote that i disable all plugins and all works, so that is just for info. also thanks for your info about api 0.2 but i had ever problems with the official plugins on git master.

Nuxwin: I now of this video. you posted it on facebook :) Thanks ;)

• TheCry: this is on all Plugins ;) i wrote that i disable all plugins and all works, so that is just for info. also thanks for your info about api 0.2 but i had ever problems with the official plugins on git master.

Nuxwin: I now of this video. you posted it on facebook :) Thanks ;)

! ! ! YOU MUST NEVER INSTALL A PLUGIN FROM THE INCUBATOR DIRECTORY BECAUSE THE PLUGINS LIVING IN THAT DIRECTORY ARE STILL UNDER DEVELOPEMENT, WHICH MEAN THAT THEY CAN BROKE YOUR SYSTEM !!!

!!! WE SHOULD NEVER SEE ANY THREAD WHICH REPORT A BUG THAT IS NOT A BUG IN REALITY !!!

!!! IF YOU ARE USING A PLUGIN WHICH IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT, YOU MUST KNOWN WHAT YOU ARE DOING !!!

;)

• Thanks for your great text nuxwin but i see very good ;) i wrote above that i deactivate the plugins and the admin gui works, so that resolved my problem! i hope the official plugins works with the git master. ;)