Alter the NS

• Hi,

I'm new in here and my website is live and kick'in, its cool to have i-mscp on my server hehehe, anyway, how to change the NS of domain listed on i-mscp? do I need to change on console or there is feature available for it?

Thank for you help & information.

• There is a feature in the panel (for every user if you enabled it) that you can change the DNS settings. Should be located under the domain tab.
    I'm not 100% sure but I think there was another way via editing a file, but I can't remember which one.
    You can contact your domain hoster anytime and ask for a DNS change for that (sub)domain. That will work 100% and it takes them just 1 minute to do so.

Have a nice day. :)

• There is a feature in the panel (for every user if you enabled it) that you can change the DNS settings. Should be located under the domain tab.
    I'm not 100% sure but I think there was another way via editing a file, but I can't remember which one.
    You can contact your domain hoster anytime and ask for a DNS change for that (sub)domain. That will work 100% and it takes them just 1 minute to do so.

Hi Thanks for reply.
    If I'm change on Godady its easy but I need to point my host on i-mscp to that NS too instead using my domain. I use cloudfare to accelerate my web, so I need to point my host to their NS.