Domain edit error and can't activate debug mode

• Hi

I can't change a domains properties. On save I get this error:

Code
    1. An error has been encountered
    2. An exception with the following message has been thrown in file /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Database.php (Line: 463):
    3. There is no active transaction

Happens on git master from last week and from this morning.

If I change properties directly in the database and set domain_status on tochange and execute the request daemon it works without any problems.

I can't give any more infos. I can't activate the debug mode. :(
    In imscp.conf I set DEBUG = 1. Then executed imscp-setup -d. But nothing helped...

• Hello ;

Why run the imscp-setup script? In such case, you should either trigger a new backend request through the frontEnd (debugger interface) or run the request manager (perl /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr). Of course, in both cases, you must set status of entities that cause the problem to 'tochange'.

Anyway, more info are needed:

You edited the domain from which interface? Admin interface? Reseller interface?
    What was the property did you tried to edit exactly?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Why run the imscp-setup script?

This is for the second problem I have. I tried to activate the debug mode. How can I activate it? Setting it in imscp.conf has no effect. It just won't display the infobar on the management interface :(

In such case, you should either trigger a new backend request through the frontEnd (debugger interface) or run the request manager (perl /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr). Of course, in both cases, you must set status of entities that cause the problem to 'tochange'.

I did exactly that via frontend. This worked.

Anyway, more info are needed:

You edited the domain from which interface? Admin interface? Reseller interface?
    What was the property did you tried to edit exactly?

Ok I think I was too tired this morning :)
    Over the admin interface. I tried to edit a domain, which domain doesn't matter, I tried several and it happens on all of them. Also on newly created domains.
    It also doesn't matter which property I update. I tried to update the number of email accounts a user can have => error. Mail storage => error. Number of subdomains => error.

• This is for the second problem I have. I tried to activate the debug mode. How can I activate it? Setting it in imscp.conf has no effect. It just won't display the infobar on the management interface :(

The DebugBar is not more included in GUI. It's now provided as plugin. See https://github.com/i-MSCP/plugins

Ok I think I was too tired this morning :)
    Over the admin interface. I tried to edit a domain, which domain doesn't matter, I tried several and it happens on all of them. Also on newly created domains.
    It also doesn't matter which property I update. I tried to update the number of email accounts a user can have => error. Mail storage => error. Number of subdomains => error.

Well, I'll give a try.

• Edit:

Bug confirmed:

Code
    1. An error has been encountered
    2. An exception with the following message has been thrown in file /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Database.php (Line: 463):
    3. There is no active transaction

Two solutions: you wait my fix and then you update to Git Master or go to the admin setting page and set the hosting management to reseller level. The second solution will allow you to edit the domain as reseller.

Thanks you for your report.

• Should be fixed in last Git Master. See https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…db8dfac3084cb203b72a28364

Thank you for using i-MSCP