mail_add.php returns 500

• Hello,
    on our new server with the most recent i-MSCP (config unchanged) adding an E-Mail-Account to a domain returns a 500-error-page. The Mail-Account is successfully added though. Looking through the Apache Error-Log seems to indicate that the error is connected to our SSL-Certificate...
    I'm not sure if mail_add.php should answer that with a 500 though, especially since the action is successful.
    Below is what I found in the log.

• Hello,
    on our new server with the most recent i-MSCP (config unchanged) adding an E-Mail-Account to a domain returns a 500-error-page. The Mail-Account is successfully added though. Looking through the Apache Error-Log seems to indicate that the error is connected to our SSL-Certificate...
    I'm not sure if mail_add.php should answer that with a 500 though, especially since the action is successful.
    Below is what I found in the log.

Hello

This occurs each time you add a mail account?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello

This occurs each time you add a mail account?

Hey,

thanks for your answer. :)
    Yes, this occurs every time a mail-account is added on this server.

Some further tests show that this error also occurs without using HTTPS... and I forgot to mention that we use php5-fpm, sorry about that.

• Hey,

thanks for your answer. :)
    Yes, this occurs every time a mail-account is added on this server.

Some further tests show that this error also occurs without using HTTPS... and I forgot to mention that we use php5-fpm, sorry about that.

Ok, I'll investigate. If i can not reproduce, I'll ask you to install teamviewer ;)

• Hey, a short update
    while adding a few mail accounts today, I had the chance to observe the behaviour closer.
    - The 500 is never thrown the first time a mail account is created for a specific domain.
    - Waiting a while (around 5 minutes) results in no 500 either.

The error reminds me of the one documented here: http://trac.i-mscp.net/ticket/925
    This is obviously only a blind guess though...

EDIT: Specificially waiting, then refreshing doesnt result in a 500. Waiting without refreshing wont work.

And thanks for the quick answer :)

Edited once, last by zddr ().

• Re;

This the same problem as described in http://trac.i-mscp.net/ticket/925