Domain DNS management problem

• Hey guys!

I've got a problem. I have an i-mscp server with only one IP address and I can't make nameservers, because of the IP address limitation at OVH kimsufi. So I can't order more IP.

So there is the question: my domain registrated at namecheap, and the DNS management panel all A records points to the I-mscp panel's IP address. I've set up the A records at i-mscp domain tab. But all record poins to the same IP.

What happening now:
    I-mscp server IP is: 37.xx
    I want the cp.domain.tld to point to 5.xx IP. This "cp" A record is set up at i-mscp, NOT at namecheap. But it points to 37.xx so this is not good.

I hope I could explain correct, what i want.

Edited once, last by beny9512 ().

• you can add a personalized DNS record into the panel (dns management section).

Debian 6 with proxmox 2 - OpenVZ - KVM
    I-mscp 1.0.3.0 migrate from ispcp 1.0.7
    dovecot + zarafa + z-push + maia mail guard + apacheITK

• you can add a personalized DNS record into the panel (dns management section).

Thank you, I know, I already added records in it, but the question not wasn't this.

• If your KS server didn't take the role of the DNS server, any changes you will made on the i-MSCP panel will serve to nothing !

Only "namecheap" have the control of all DNS entry if I've correctly understand your post.

• I gave up. I can't make two nameservers with one IP address and one server. So, now I'm using DigitalOcean's DNS management panel. And set the records by hand.