Hi, I finally got some time to test this new cp. Since I've some important stuff on the old installs I want to migrate I'll try to document everything for me and the others.
The first would be to create a entry in the dokuwiki.
Something like this would be appropiate in the "Installation / Upgrade" area?
If you don't like this name anything is fine to me.
See you soon...[hr]
Ok, just began and got the first problem. The script is located in engine/setup/imscp-migrate-from-ispcp, so I try to run it on a 1.0.7 ispcp system (prior installing anything related to imscp)
I get this error, it seems that the script doesn't try to pick the old config. Anyone experienced a similar issue?
Thanks a lot
- [ ERRORS ]
- iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: iMSCP::Config::_loadConfig: Can`t read /etc/imscp/imscp.conf at /usr/share/perl/5.10/Log/Message.pm line 410
- Log::Message::store('Log::Message=HASH(0x9a92958)', 'message', 'iMSCP::Config::_loadConfig: Can`t read /etc/imscp/imscp.conf', 'tag', 'FATAL ERROR', 'level', 'cluck') called at /root/ispcp/engine/setup/../PerlLib/iMSCP/Debug.pm line 137
- iMSCP::Debug::fatal('Can`t read /etc/imscp/imscp.conf', 1) called at /root/ispcp/engine/setup/../PerlLib/iMSCP/Config.pm line 68
- iMSCP::Config::_loadConfig('iMSCP::Config=HASH(0x9a92ae8)') called at /root/ispcp/engine/setup/../PerlLib/iMSCP/Config.pm line 53
- iMSCP::Config::TIEHASH('iMSCP::Config', 'fileName', '/etc/imscp/imscp.conf', 'noerrors', 1) called at /root/ispcp/engine/setup/../PerlLib/iMSCP/Boot.pm line 52
- iMSCP::Boot::init('iMSCP::Boot=HASH(0x979e1b8)', 'HASH(0x9a92e18)') called at engine/setup/imscp-migrate-from-ispcp line 45 at Thu Sep 29 16:57:21 2011
- iMSCP::Debug::END: Exit code is 1!
- [ FATAL ERRORS ]
- iMSCP::Config::_loadConfig: Can`t read /etc/imscp/imscp.conf
Ok, this first error was my fault, there's an explanation of the process here, on the page like the attached screenshot, you have to say no. After that you can continue.