"toadd" is not processing

• running master from July 16. I haven't done this in a while, but need to right now... I imported the db and set domains to "toadd" from ok, but daemon is not processing them... should I set a different status?

• running master from July 16. I haven't done this in a while, but need to right now... I imported the db and set domains to "toadd" from ok, but daemon is not processing them... should I set a different status?

Hello ;

Without further information (log and so on) it 's hard to help you.

What do you are trying to do exactly? If you are trying to populate i-MSCP data with a db dump, changing the status of the domains is not sufficient. Think about all objects (entities) that belong to a domain and also, keep in mind that a domain belong to an user, which has also a status (since i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc2.1). The unix users creation (also known as i-MSCP virtual users) are created before the domains. So, if you doesn't set the customers status to 'toadd' in the admin table, the whole process will fail.

What is the result of the manual execution of the imscp-rqst-mngr script? eg:

Code
    1. # perl /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr

BTW: I hope that your dump is compatible with your i-MSCP version.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• keep in mind that a domain belong to an user, which has also a status (since i-MSCP 1.1.0-rc2.1). The unix users creation (also known as i-MSCP virtual users) are created before the domains. So, if you doesn't set the customers status to 'toadd' in the admin table, the whole process will fail.

That is the new detail I did not know, thank you! In past, when populating from database dump of the same version, I could just put the users in /etc/passwd and /etc/group and set domain_status to "toadd" and the daemon would recreate.

I updated to latest master, and it completed correctly and recreated all necessary directories, dns, etc. as before. I probably just needed to change the users to "toadd" in the admin table also, like you mentioned, and it would have worked without upgrading.

Very good to know! Thanks nux.