Fehler bei der Installation

• Guten Abend,

ich wollte mir nun auf einer Zweit-VM nun I-MSCP 1.0.3.0 installieren
    bekomme aber die folgende Meldung:

Das System läuft mit Debian Wheezy (64 Bit)

Was kann ich nun machen, würde mich über eure Hilfe freuen.

MFG, DasBill

Edited once, last by DasBill ().

• Seltsam, wieso habe ich das auf einer VM mit der 32-Bit Version von Debian Wheezy ohne Probleme hinbekommen.

Aber nun gut dann werde ich deinen Rat mal befolgen.
    Vielen Dank.
    [hr]
    So, ich habe es nun mit der RC 1.1.0-rc2.3 versucht aber ich erhalte die folgende
    Meldung:

Nachdem ich die Meldung bestätigt habe und den Installer im Debug Modus ausgeführt habe kann
    ich folgendes der Shell entnehmen:

• Hello ;

All errors reported here are not directly related to i-MSCP. Seem that your server (surely a VPS) doesn't support IPv6.

Please, push the code below in a file named testIPv6.pl

And say us what it said.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Hi,

This is the answer: "Your system doesn't support IPv6"

• Hi,

This is the answer: "Your system doesn't support IPv6"

Re :

So you get your answer here. By default, all services listen on both IPv4 and IPv6 interfaces. And when it's not the case, we can see some bug reports such as http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=610919.

To resume, you get these errors because the services (such as dovecot) fail to start. This is simply because your system doesn't support IPv6.

Of course, it's possible to solve your problem by editing each service configuration file manually to disable IPv6 support and then do:

Code
    1. apt-get install -f

BTW: You 'll have also to edit default services configuration templates that come with i-MSCP because IPv6 support is also enabled by default.

Another solution is simply to recall to your ISP that we are in 2013 and that IPv6 support, even if you do not have any IPv6 IP, should be enabled to avoid such problem.

Thanks you for using i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().