General Whitelisting for Receipent

• Hi...
    Is it possible to exclude a receipient domain from greylisting?
    At the moment i use "policyd_weight_client_whitelist" for sending mailservers to exclude them from greylisting.

Has anyone a solution for me?
    Sascha

• you can put a whitelist hash file reference in postfix/main.cf right before the greylist line and then postmap it. it processes synchronously, so will still undergo other checks, if you have greylisting last, and the whitelist check right before it. sorry I don't remember exact syntax, etc. off the top of my head, but that's how I have done it.

p.s. can you update the software web repository when you get a chance, or give someone else instructions? :)

Edited once, last by anarking ().

• p.s. can you update the software web repository when you get a chance, or give someone else instructions? :)

I give the instructions to denully. He will work on it.

I know that i have to add a list with the domains to the main.cf.
    Now i added this to the main.cf

Code
    1. check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/imscp/policyd_weight_client_whitelist,

With this the remote sending mailserver is on the whitelist.
    But i want to set a local domain to a whitelist that every email which is sended to this domain will bypass the greylisting.

• okay, not check_client_access, you want check_recipient_access

so: smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_domains, (or whatever you want to call the whitelist file)

format the file like this:

mydomain.com OK
    anotherdomain.com OK

postmap /etc/postfix/recipient_domains

restart/reload postfix, done.

that will whitelist recipient domain at whatever stage you enter smtpd_recipient_restrictions in the restrictions list checking.