Are you sure there is no insecure content on the site, I mean images linking/loading from other places.
I'm using Wildcard and I haven't seen that issue if it's correctly installed, only if we have had a relation to another site or a wrongly installed certificate.
Normally you can check what it tires to connected with ex. Chrome dev console.
Back to business...
I am testing the SSL issue again.
Correct me if I am wrong. But this is how we have done with SSL:
1. Installed IMSCP from scratch
2. We said yes to use SSL under installation
3. We chose smarthost as mail server (this works ok)
4. We said no to "have own certificate"
5. We said no to use local DNS server
6. Finished up the installation
7. Made all settings in admin panel (including activate ssl)
8. Made a reseller
9. logged in as reseller
10. made a hosting plan
11. made a customer
12. logged in to that customer
13. added the key and certificate and hit save
14. went to the site https://...
When looking at the certificate text it says:
maar.securenetwork.dk uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate can not be relied on , as it is signed by the proprietor.
The certificate is only valid for *. Host2.concrete5.dk.
(Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)
It seems to me that it thinks that it is the server certificate (host2.concrete5.dk), but the certificate is issued to *securenetwork.dk