Joomla 2.5 , mod-fpm and SEO friendly

• Ok... Back to my problem.
    I'd now moved another domain on this server. The same Joomla version and there is everthing ok.

Today i switched back to php-fpm. The old problem on this site. The Joomla version of the new transfered domain is running.
    Now i'd deleted files in the webfolder and created a simple index.html without any content. The site opened with any problems. Then i renamed the file to index.php
    The error appears...
    I'd found this entry in the error log of the domain:

Code
    1. [Thu May 30 15:58:29 2013] [error] [client 217.224.103.201] FastCGI: server "/var/lib/apache2/fastcgi/php5.my-domain.tld.fcgi" stderr: Unable to open primary script: /var/www/virtual/my-domain.tld/htdocs/index.php (Operation not permitted)

This domain has a hyphen (-) and thats the one difference to the running joomla site.

If i switch to mod-fcgi the site is working too. Only under mod-fpm the site wont work

Any ideas?

Edited once, last by TheCry ().

• Ok... I'd found the problem..
    I'd deleted the webspace. After recreation i put a simple index.php with an echo "Hello world".
    Everything works!
    Now i added the alias of the customer to his webspace. After saving the error appears!
    If i delete the alias the index.php works fine again!

I think there is a problem with i-MSCP

• Hello ;

You mean:

• 1. You deleted customer via i-MSCP
    • 2. You created new customer via i-MSCP
    • 3. You added an alias

:huh:

What is the mount point you have set for the alias?

Thanks

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• I add the alias like aliasdomain.tld. And the mountpoint is like the alias Domain name. /var/www/virtual/domain.tld/aliasdomain.tld

Re

Thanks. I'll try to reproduce and fix. ;)

• Laurent... If you can't reproduce this issue.
    Add a customer domain with a hyphen. Like:

Code
    1. my-domain.tld

And then add a alias domain.
    Because i have another domain without a hyphen which has alias domains too and the website is working fine...

• Ah ok :D I was unable to reproduce so. Ok I'll try with hypen and fix. I've found another bug too: When customer limit for domain alias is set to -1, reseller still able to add domain alias for it... I'll fix that too.

• TheCry Normally, this problem is now fixed. Can you confirm and mark this thread as resolved?

Thanks.