- php.ini edit in gui
- ability to transfer customer/reseller from server a to server b over gui
1. php.ini is imposible to edit in GUI, because we must restart Apache to apply changes. If we do it by cron, users will fuck our brains "Why server is crashing during upload at midnight?"
2. I can add that we need a script, that has an ability to transfer whole the panel from server to server, if we need to change a hardware for example...
3. We need to use nginx on port 81 to redirect processing from apache to have more than 300 clients on a single server.
4. Also we may to integrate Zend Oplimiser & ioncube loader for noobie-hosters (also fuck-my-brains)
5. We may do the panel template installer, and make custom templates for the panel (I may ask my friends)
For now, that's all