Upgrade issue

• I tried to upgrade from previous git master to current git master.

I did a git pull followed by perl imscp-autoinstall. The installation failed with the following error:

Now, everything in the domain control panel shows "Modification in progress". I'm unable to edit anything.

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Hello ;

Have you read the status of the master branch at top of forum ? ----> Git master branch status on 08.04.2013: Broken

If we are providing such information, it's not for nothing..

When the status will be back to Working, you will be able to update.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• I confess that I did not look at the status before pulling. My mistake. The last time I checked was a couple of days ago, when it showed the status "Stabilization period". I assumed that it was still at that.

I appreciate the dynamic nature of this kind of development. However at the moment, four of my sites are down, with no way to upgrade or uninstall. Could you perhaps give me an outline a manual uninstallation procedure so that I can redo the installation on one of the RC versions?
    [hr]
    I managed to uninstall it after manually correcting at least 5 different perl syntax errors in the uninstall script(s). Unfortunately, by the time I finished the uninstallation, the directory /var/www/imscp was removed by the script, so I dont have documentation of the errors which I corrected.

Anyway, there are a lot of double $ signs in the scripts, and one occasion where a local variable was not declared with "my". I have fixed these and managed to uninstall the git master. I'll install an RC version on my site, and try to curb my tendency to get the "latest" one. :D

Edited once, last by dzchimp ().