Dev for imscp

• Hello,

i'll hope to bring in some new services to imscp, first i'll start with correcting php_errors.log

I started to write programs back in 1994, in 2000 i started to begin php development.
    since 2005 i`m self employed and started to administrate servers

my mother language is german, so i'll be able to translate the backend and give german support too, my english skils aren't the best, but it should be enough to stay in contact with you :)

Github Name: ahoehne

• Hello ;

Welcome. Feel free to provide any patches. After a little period and depending of your works, I'll give you a git access.

Btw: What you mean by " i'll start with correcting php_errors.log" ?

Cheer;

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• in this forum is a patch for activating php_error_log, it's needed even if you activate error logging in imscp. after that you have to update every single customer.

i would try to provide a patch that updates the config files and releated domain files if that configuration is done.

logrotation maybe has to be touched too.

what do you mean with "patches" do you mean i have to submit them on git in any way or simply have to post them in this forum ?

• Hello ;

You must fork our branch on github and do pull requests.

• Hello Webdesign Höhne, I documented some time ago, the process of using git to work in branches for i-mscp, maybe it will be usefull to you, the page is here

• Hello Webdesign Höhne, I documented some time ago, the process of using git to work in branches for i-mscp, maybe it will be usefull to you, the page is here

Hello ;

Thanks. I've done some changes on this documentation. ;)

• And then, will it be accepted or not? :D Because it would need some work to change the setup scripts for creating a default folder *gg* So I ask before :)