Roundcubemail New Released

• logo-dark.png

Roundcube webmail... ...is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface. It provides full functionality you expect from an email client, including MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message searching and spell checking. More information Features Drag-&-drop message management Full support for MIME and HTML messages Multiple sender identities Full featured address book with groups and LDAP connectors Find-as-you-type address book integration Threaded message listing IDNA and SMTPUTF8 support Spell checking Responsive skin (multi-device support) Shared/global IMAP folders Support for access control lists (ACL) Built-in caching for fast mailbox access Unlimited users and messages Import/export functions Plug-in API for flexible extensions XSS attack protection Support for PGP encryption Complete list of features Update 1.6.6 released Published: 20 January 2024 Tags: releases updates stable This is the next service release to update the new stable version 1.6. It provides a bunch of small fixes after getting your feedback from the previous releases. See the full changelog in the release notes on the Github download page. This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations of Roundcube with this version. Download it from roundcube.net. Please do backup your data before updating!

my System :

- Distribution: Debian | Release: 9.13 | Codename: wheezy
    - i-MSCP Version: i-MSCP 1.5.3| Build: 20181208 | Codename: Ennio Morricone
    - Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)
    - LetsEncrypt (v3.3.0), PhpSwitcher (v 5.0.5), RoundcubePlugins (v 2.0.2)YubiKeyAuth 1.1.0