Since a few days i have following issue: if i create a new User/Customer in any of my Reselleraccounts a exception is thrown:
- An exception has been thrown in file
- /var/www/imscp/gui/library/Functions/Shared.php at line 2241:
- SQLSTATE: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'test.test' for key 'admin_name'
- Query was:
- INSERT INTO admin ( admin_name,
- admin_pass, admin_type, domain_created, created_by, fname, lname, firm,
- zip, city, state, country, email, phone, fax, street1,
- street2, gender, admin_status ) VALUES (
- ?, ?, ?, unix_timestamp(), ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?,
- 'toadd' )
- File: /var/www/imscp/gui/public/reseller/user_add3.php at line 159
- Function: exec_query()
- File: /var/www/imscp/gui/public/reseller/user_add3.php at line 299
- Function: addCustomer()
- Contextual information:
- Http User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64)
- AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.124 Safari/537.36 Request Uri: /reseller/user_add3.php Http Referer: https://yyyyy:8443/reseller/user_add3.php
- Remote Addr: XXXXX
- Server Addr: XXXXX
There where no updates or anything else. All other features are working fine.
How should i fix this issue?
My System is Debian 9 with i-MSCP 1.5.3 Build: 2018120800