PHP New Released

• 19 Mar 2020

PHP 7.4.4 Released!

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.4.4. This is a bug fix release.

All PHP 7.4 users are encouraged to upgrade to this version.

For source downloads of PHP 7.4.4 please visit our downloads page Windows binaries can be found on the PHP for Windows site. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

19 Mar 2020

19 Mar 2020

PHP 7.3.16 Released

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.3.16. This is a security release which also contains several bug fixes.

All PHP 7.3 users are encouraged to upgrade to this version.

For source downloads of PHP 7.3.16 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

PHP 7.2.29 Released

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.3.16. This is a security release which also contains several bug fixes.

For source downloads of PHP 7.3.16 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

my System :

- Distribution: Debian | Release: 9.13 | Codename: wheezy
    - i-MSCP Version: i-MSCP 1.5.3| Build: 20181208 | Codename: Ennio Morricone
    - Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)
    - LetsEncrypt (v3.3.0), PhpSwitcher (v 5.0.5), RoundcubePlugins (v 2.0.2)YubiKeyAuth 1.1.0

Edited once, last by Speddy ().

• Speddy

Changed the title of the thread from “PHP 7.4.4 Released! PHP 7.2.29 Released PHP 7.2.29 Released” to “PHP 7.4.4 Released! PHP 7.3.16 Released PHP 7.2.29 Released”.
  • 17 Apr 2020

PHP 7.2.30 Release Announcement

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.2.30. This is a security release.

All PHP 7.2 users are encouraged to upgrade to this version.

For source downloads of PHP 7.2.30 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

16 Apr 2020

PHP 7.4.5 Released

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.4.5. This is a security release which also contains several bug fixes.

For source downloads of PHP 7.4.5 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

16 Apr 2020

PHP 7.3.17 Released

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.3.17 This is a security release which also contains several bug fixes.

For source downloads of PHP 7.3.17 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

my System :

- Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)
    - LetsEncrypt (v3.3.0), PhpSwitcher (v 5.0.5), RoundcubePlugins (v 2.0.2)YubiKeyAuth 1.1.0

• PHP 7.4.6 Released!

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.4.6. This is a security release which also contains several bug fixes.

For source downloads of PHP 7.4.6 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

14 May 2020

PHP 7.3.18 Released

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.3.18 This is a security release which also contains several bug fixes.

For source downloads of PHP 7.3.18 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

14 May 2020

PHP 7.2.31 Released

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.2.31. This is a security release.

For source downloads of PHP 7.2.31 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

my System :

• Speddy

Changed the title of the thread from “PHP 7.4.4 Released! PHP 7.3.16 Released PHP 7.2.29 Released” to “PHP New Released”.
  • 11 Jun 2020

PHP 7.4.7 Released!

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.4.7. This release is a bug fix release.

For source downloads of PHP 7.4.7 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

11 Jun 2020

PHP 7.3.19 Released

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.3.19. This is a bug fix release.

For source downloads of PHP 7.3.19 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

my System :

• PHP 8.0.0 Alpha 1 available for testing

25 Jun 2020

The PHP team is pleased to announce the first testing release of PHP 8.0.0, Alpha 1. This starts the PHP 8.0 release cycle, the rough outline of which is specified in the PHP Wiki.

For source downloads of PHP 8.0.0 Alpha 1 please visit the download page.

Please carefully test this version and report any issues found in the bug reporting system.

Please DO NOT use this version in production, it is an early test version.

For more information on the new features and other changes, you can read the NEWS file, or the UPGRADING file for a complete list of upgrading notes. These files can also be found in the release archive.

The next release will be Alpha 2, planned for 9 Jul 2020.

The signatures for the release can be found in the manifest or on the QA site.

Thank you for helping us make PHP better.

my System :

• 06 Aug 2020

PHP 7.4.9 Released!

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.4.9. This is a bug fix release.

For source downloads of PHP 7.4.9 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

06 Aug 2020

PHP 8.0.0 Beta 1 available for testing

The PHP team is pleased to announce the fourth testing release of PHP 8.0.0, Beta 1. This continues the PHP 8.0 release cycle, the rough outline of which is specified in the PHP Wiki.

For source downloads of PHP 8.0.0 Beta 1 please visit the download page.

Please carefully test this version and report any issues found in the bug reporting system.

For more information on the new features and other changes, you can read the NEWS file, or the UPGRADING file for a complete list of upgrading notes. These files can also be found in the release archive.

The next release will be Beta 2, planned for Aug 20 2020.

06 Aug 2020

PHP 7.3.21 Released!

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.3.21. This is a security release.

For source downloads of PHP 7.3.21 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

06 Aug 2020

PHP 7.2.33 Released!

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.2.33. This is a security release.

For source downloads of PHP 7.2.33 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

my System :

• 21 Aug 2020

PHP 8.0.0beta2 Released!

The PHP team is pleased to announce the fifth testing release of PHP 8.0.0, Beta 2. This continues the PHP 8.0 release cycle, the rough outline of which is specified in the PHP Wiki.

For source downloads of PHP 8.0.0 Beta 2 please visit the download page.

The next release will be Beta 3, planned for Sep 3 2020.

my System :

• 17 Sep 2020

PHP 8.0.0 Beta 4 available for testing

The PHP team is pleased to announce the seventh testing release of PHP 8.0.0, Beta 4. This point in the release cycle would normally be RC1, however we're still finalizing development of the JIT and squaring away named arguments, so we've opted for an extra beta release with plans to start the RC cycle in two weeks.

At this time, we're not planning to adjust the GA date, however this may change during the course of the RC cycle. The updated release schedule can, as always, be found on the PHP Wiki.

For source downloads of PHP 8.0.0 Beta 4 please visit the download page.

The next release will be the Release Candidate 1, planned for Oct 1 2020.

03 Sep 2020

PHP 8.0.0 Beta 3 available for testing

The PHP team is pleased to announce the sixth testing release of PHP 8.0.0, Beta 3. This continues the PHP 8.0 release cycle, the rough outline of which is specified in the PHP Wiki.

For source downloads of PHP 8.0.0 Beta 3 please visit the download page.

The next release will be the Release Candidate 1, planned for Sep 17 2020.

03 Sep 2020

PHP 7.4.10 Released!

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.4.10. This is a bug fix release.

For source downloads of PHP 7.4.10 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

03 Sep 2020

PHP 7.3.22 Released!

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.3.22. This is a bug fix release.

For source downloads of PHP 7.3.22 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

my System :

• 01 Oct 2020

PHP 8.0.0 Release Candidate 1 available for testing

The PHP team is pleased to announce the eighth testing release of PHP 8.0.0, Release Candidate 1.

At this time, we're not planning to adjust the GA date, however this may change during the course of the RC cycle. The updated release schedule can, as always, be found on the PHP Wiki page about the PHP 8.0.

For source downloads of PHP 8.0.0 Release Candidate 1 please visit the download page.

The next release will be the Release Candidate 2, planned for Oct 15 2020.

01 Oct 2020

PHP 7.3.23 Released!

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.3.23. This is a security release.

For source downloads of PHP 7.3.23 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

01 Oct 2020

PHP 7.4.11 Released!

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.4.11. This is a security release.

For source downloads of PHP 7.4.11 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

01 Oct 2020

PHP 7.2.34 Released!

The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.2.34. This is a security release.

For source downloads of PHP 7.2.34 please visit our downloads page, Windows source and binaries can be found on windows.php.net/download/. The list of changes is recorded in the ChangeLog.

my System :

• 16 Oct 2020

PHP 8.0.0 Release Candidate 2 available for testing

The PHP team is pleased to announce the ninth testing release of PHP 8.0.0, Release Candidate 2.

At this time, we're not planning to adjust the GA date, however this may change during the course of the RC cycle. The updated release schedule can, as always, be found on the PHP Wiki page about the PHP 8.0.

For source downloads of PHP 8.0.0 Release Candidate 2 please visit the download page.

The next release will be the Release Candidate 3, planned for Oct 29 2020.

my System :