Phpswitcher 5.0.5 Bug - Default php pool config and sockets gets deleted when creating a new customer

• Hello,

if I delete a customer the fpm/pool.d/customer.conf sill exist.

The php-fpm does not find the user and refused to start. Independently of the PHP-Version.

I've to delete them manually and restart the php-fpm.

Is there a patch ?

Thanks Olli

Debian9, morricone, psw 5.05 packaged only.

• yep, seems the /fpm/pool.d/customer.conf still exist in some cases when a customer account was deleted ...

any idea how to fix that issue?

Edited 2 times, last by fulltilt ().

• could this be the same issue caused by an outdated remove() function?

see:

1.5.3-2018120800 - Can't locate object method "remove" via package "iMSCP::File" (iMSCP::Service core library)

Service.pm from 2018120800 still use the remove() function ....

Code
    1. iMSCP::File->new( filename => $jobFilePath )->remove();
    2. should be:
    3. iMSCP::File->new( filename => $jobFilePath )->delFile();

Edited once, last by fulltilt ().

• the part for removal of the fpm-customer.conf files seems to be missing when the account is completely deleted by an admin or reseller, it works only when a alias or subdomain are deleted from the clientarea. Maybe an extra listener file for admin /reseller user_delete actions could be added to solve this issue?

Code
    1. sub _deleteObsoleteFpmConfig
    2. {
    3. ....
    4. my $rs = iMSCP::File->new( filename => $phpVersion->{'version_fpm_pool_directory_path'} . "/$moduleData->{'DOMAIN_NAME'}.conf" )->delFile();
    5. ....
    6. }

Edited 4 times, last by fulltilt ().

• for now I use monit to monitor the php services pid ... this needs to be adjusted depending use of packaged or compiled php version ... added to /etc/monit/monitrc