I just updated PHPSwitcher to the last version. 5.0.4
I tried to install 2 new versions, but I got:
- dpkg-deb: building package 'imscp-psw-php5.3-runtime-dependencies' in '../imscp-psw-php5.3-runtime-dependencies_1.0_all.deb'.
- The package has been created.
- Attention, the package has been created in the current directory,
- not in ".." as indicated by the message above!
- Selecting previously unselected package imscp-psw-php5.3-runtime-dependencies.
- (Reading database ... 64883 files and directories currently installed.)
- Preparing to unpack imscp-psw-php5.3-runtime-dependencies_1.0_all.deb ...
- Unpacking imscp-psw-php5.3-runtime-dependencies (1.0) ...
- Reading package lists...
- Building dependency tree...
- Reading state information...
- Correcting dependencies... Done
- The following packages will be REMOVED:
- 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
- 1 not fully installed or removed.
- After this operation, 11.3 kB disk space will be freed.
- (Reading database ... 64886 files and directories currently installed.)
- Removing imscp-psw-php5.3-runtime-dependencies (1.0) ...
- [ERROR] main: An error occurred while installing PHP 5.3 runtime dependency package: Unmet dependencies.
I tried reinstalling any other version, and it is the same.
I tried deleting the /var/cache/pbuilder/psw-debian-stretch/ directory.
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Debian
Description: Debian GNU/Linux 9.11 (stretch)
iMSCP updated to the last version 1.5.3 20180516 FPM