LetsEncrypt throws Error after i-Mscp Upgrade to 1.5.3

• Hi,

as always I deactivated all Plugins before I updated i-Mscp to the new version (from 1.3.7 to 1.5.3 and debian from 8.11 to 9.11).

Now, I updated all plugins (LetsEncrypt too and installed certbot as written in the readme) and than tried to active them again, but LetsEncrypt is now in an error-state:

Code
    1. Ein unerwarteter Fehler ist aufgetreten:
    2. Plugin-Installation fehlgeschlagen: SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'admin_id'

Does anyone knows what went wrong and how I can solve this?

Thank you very much!

• Hi again,

and while I'm trying to reactive the other plugins, I'm sadly expierincing more issues, with InstantSSH, CronJob, RoundcubePlugins and PhpSwitcher, here an example for PhpSwitcher:

Code
    1. Ein unerwarteter Fehler ist aufgetreten:
    2. Plugin-Installation fehlgeschlagen: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'version_binary_path' in 'php_switcher_version'

I guess maybe there is something generally defective, is there a way to repair the plugins? I hope for your help, thank you again!

• Update: After set the plugins manually as enabled within the imscp database plugin table, than disable and uninstall them from the i-Mscp backend I could reinstall fresh installations of most of the plugins, except by SpamAssassin makes some trouble, but I think it will work too with patience ^^.

-- closed

• Nuxwin

Added the Label not a bug
  • Nuxwin

Closed the thread.