Whitelist domain or mail-address for spamassassin

• Hi there,

i want to whitelist a certain domain in spam assassin. Where do I do that so that a I-mscp upgrade (or plugin upgrade) will not delete the settings?

Thank you in advance for your help!

:?:

stay hungry, stay foolish!

• Its saved in a configuration file as far as I know. I only checked the plugin ones, so that might not be correct.

And that configuration file might get changed during an upgrade. Since you manually upgrade the plugins, you can always make sure to change the files before you upload the archive.

I read something about a database, but I think thats just for integration and configuration of SpamAssassin itself.

Instead of changing the config file in a very tiresome and costly way, you should create a blacklist config file and include it in the main spamassassin config.

The file name should be local.cf and it should be located in : /etc/spamassassin/ (if I am correct).

• DrCarsonBeckett Ist it possible to add the whitelistings via the SQL database? to set the User to $GLOBAL / preference to whitelist_from / value to *@domain.tld ?

• Hi fulltilt,

thanks for your help!

Should I see some impact when I use line 15? (check rules)

Like see the whitelisted domains etc?

--

And should I whitelist the domains in another spam filter as well?

Thanks in advance!