Change domain A record

• Hello,

I searched the forum about information on how to change a domain A record from i-mscp ip to an external ip address.

I've just added a new A DNS record but now when interrogating the server it returns both the external ip address and i-mscp ip address.

I found out from another topics that using this listner will resolve this issue but unfortunately i was not able to find any documentation on how to use it.

I tried to copy the file to /etc/imscp/listeners.d/ restarted the server but issue persists.

Can you please give me some hints?

Thank you!

i-MSCP 1.5.3

Build: 2018120800

Codename: Ennio Morricone

• Hi, does this listener allow to change the default domain A record that points to server IP?

Let me explain what is my problem: I have a domain that must be redirected to WIX service by assigning a difference A record IP for the base domain and a CNAME. I've managed to add CNAME record and a A record to another IP with custom dns, but when I add the new A record of the base domain, i just maintain the original that IMSCP adds (so I have to manually edit the zone file to change the A record to example.com)

Thanks