I have the following problem after login to the panel.
- An exception has been thrown in file
- /var/www/imscp/gui/library/Functions/Shared.php at line 1634:
- Invalid Host "w00.mydomain.com 4443"
- File: /var/www/imscp/gui/library/Functions/Login.php at line 266
- Function: getRequestHost()
- File: /var/www/imscp/gui/public/admin/index.php at line 167
- Function: check_login()
- Contextual information:
- Http User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:60.0)
- Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0
- Request Uri: /admin/index.php
- Http Referer: https://w00.mydomain.com:4443/
- Remote Addr: 46.14.xx.yy
- Server Addr: 172.16.5.100
The server has been upgraded today from Jessie to Stretch and from i-MSCP 1.5.3 to i-MSCP 1.5.3-2018120800
Everything went well, but unfortunately after the login form I can not do anything else.
With Debug Mode enabled, I can see:
Unfortunately the logs are not telling big things… in effect the error is reported nowhere…
This is the only thing I have.
The list of the installed Plugins is: ServerDefaultPage, Postscreen, ClamAV, SpamAssassin, Monitorix, RoundcubePlugins, PhpSwitcher, OpenDKIM, Mailgraph, LetsEncrypt, WHMCS
Please tell me where I can watch in order to find the cause.
Thx for help,