Multi-PHP - Switcher without Compiling

• would it be ~workable or break everything using something like this to have current PHP versions without having to compile ever time via phpswitcher?

https://www.howtoforge.com/tut…ckages-on-debian-8-and-9/

works on ispc - but wanted to check being that things are apples and oranges

but very similar in the switcher side...

simply give paths and make sure that you don't trash the default php path / symlink to default version / make sure that default php is set correctly...

either way very similar in layouts...

and just checking!

-----------

• This is planned for next PhpSwitcher plugin version (usage of Deb packages instead of self-compiled versions)...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Sounds like a plan

looked like it wasn't too bad but anytime adding other repos introduces new layers of problems...

my testing of ispc - seems to go sideways with redirect loops while mscp - seems to be holding strong and working...

Still hoping for some External DNS tweaks supporting CF and others via APIs then beyond that some LE DNS cert GUI - like I showed awhile back that pfsense did with their ACME package - lots of work but really cool.

--

but - I'm still impressed you guys are hard at work with the new mscp updates!

Good Great work!

• theemstra

Added the Label to be implemented