WARNING - Before updating your i-MSCP installation, don't forget to read the errata file WARNING
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP version 1.5.3 (build 2018120800) which is a fast bugfixes release for the 1.5.x Serie.
This new version addresses the following issues:
- Fixed: Couldn't install composer packages on fresh installation nor switch them (regression fix)
- Fixed: SysVinit provider not initialized when called from Debian Upstart init provider (regression fix)
- Fixed: The iMSCP::Provider::Service::Debian::Upstart class must implement the stop() method (regression fix)
- Fixed: Unknown 'stack-protector-strong' GCC option - option has been introduced in GCC 4.9 (regression fix)
- IP-1813 FrontEnd - Update notifier - Missing build number handling
- Major changes or important bugfixes
You can download this new version at:
Thank you for choosing i-MSCP.