i-MSCP 1.5.3 / RoundcubePlugins plugin 2.0.2 / Invalid working directory specified

• Hello,

I got the following error in Roundcube Plugin 2.0.2

Code
    1. Plugin::RoundcubePlugins::_installComposerPackages: [RuntimeException] Invalid working directory specified, =/var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail does not exist.

I found this thread with a solution for an older version, but it doesn't work for me:
    i-MSCP 1.5.x / RoundcubePlugins plugin 2.0.1 / Invalid working directory specified (Composer)

I tried to deactive, delete and deinstall the plugin, but I'm not allowed to do, because of "unexpected error" in the plugin.

How I can fix this - any hint?

Regards

• What had you done?

Did you edit this file

Code
    1. /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/RoundcubePlugins/backend/RoundcubePlugins.pm

Line 665

Code
    1. ."/var/local/imscp/composer.phar require --no-ansi -n -d=$webmailDir --update-no-dev "

change it to

Code
    1. ."/var/local/imscp/composer.phar require --no-ansi -n -d $webmailDir --update-no-dev "
  • Hello,

I made the update to the newest version. Still I cannot delete/uninstall or update the plugin. Got the following error messages:

Code
    1. Ein unerwarteter Fehler ist aufgetreten:
    2. Plugin::RoundcubePlugins::_installComposerPackages: [Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\RuntimeException] The "--update-no-dev--ignore-platform-reqs" option does not exist.
    3. require [--dev] [--prefer-source] [--prefer-dist] [--no-progress] [--no-suggest] [--no-update] [--no-scripts] [--update-no-dev] [--update-with-dependencies] [--update-with-all-dependencies] [--ignore-platform-reqs] [--prefer-stable] [--prefer-lowest] [--sort-packages] [-o|--optimize-autoloader] [-a|--classmap-authoritative] [--apcu-autoloader] [--] []...

Any ideas?

• The bug is not in i-MSCP. That look like a but in your Roundcube plugin... Roundcube plugin version ?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• The "--update-no-dev--ignore-platform-reqs" option does not exist.

Of course, that option doesn't exists. But in latest RoundcubePlugin plugin, we have:

/var/www/imscp/gui/plugin/RoundcubePluginsbackend/RoundcubePlugins.pm, starting at line 622:

As you can see there is a space between the --update-no-dev and --ignore-platform-reqs option which seem not to be your case. Please check.

This result to a command such as:

Shell-Script
    1. su -l vu2000 -s /bin/sh -c 'COMPOSER_HOME=/var/www/imscp/gui/data/persistent/.composer COMPOSER_PROCESS_TIMEOUT=2000 COMPOSER_NO_INTERACTION=1 COMPOSER_DISCARD_CHANGES=true php -d date.timezone=Europe/Paris -d allow_url_fopen=1 -d suhosin.executor.include.whitelist=phar /var/local/imscp/composer.phar require --no-ansi --no-interaction --working-dir=/var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail --update-no-dev --ignore-platform-reqs --prefer-stable --no-suggest sabre/vobject ~3.3.3'

The screenshot you posted in your previous answer show that you have not space between the options... I think that you have done something wrong. Please download latest plugin version and upload it through the frontEnd. Don't edit the file without knowing what you're doing. :@

Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Nuxwin

Added the Label not a bug
  • Nuxwin

Closed the thread.