lets encrypt: Challenge failed for domain xxx.de Challenge failed for domain www.xxx.de Challenges failed for all domains

• Hello,

on an i-mscp server 1.5.1 with el plugin 3.30 for some domains i get this error

Challenge failed for domain xxx.de
    Challenge failed for domain xxx.de
    Challenges failed for all domains

When i try to do an update with certbot i get:

Shell-Script
    1. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------You have an existing certificate that contains a portion of the domains yourequested (ref: /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/www.xxx.de.conf)It contains these names: www.xxx.deYou requested these names for the new certificate: xxxx.de,www.xxxx.de.Do you want to expand and replace this existing certificate with the newcertificate?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------(E)xpand/(C)ancel: ERenewing an existing certificatePerforming the following challenges:tls-sni-01 challenge for xxx.detls-sni-01 challenge for www.xxx.deWaiting for verification...Cleaning up challengesCannot find a cert or key directive in /files/etc/apache2/sites-available/xxx.de_ssl.conf/VirtualHost. VirtualHost was not modifiedUnable to find cert and/or key directivesIMPORTANT NOTES: - Unable to install the certificate - Congratulations! Your certificate and chain have been saved at /etc/letsencrypt/live/www.xxx.de/fullchain.pem. Your cert will expire on 2018-08-01. To obtain a new or tweaked version of this certificate in the future, simply run certbot again with the "certonly" option. To non-interactively renew *all* of your certificates, run "certbot renew"root@ispcp:~#

I also cannot delete it in frontend and set new because the buttons disappear

Any idea what to do ?

Many thanks and best wishes

Niels

P.S. When i do the certbot i also see these errors:

This might not work.Attempting to parse the version 0.23.0 renewal configuration file found at /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/xxx.conf with version 0.15.0 of Certbot. This might not work.Attempting to parse the version 0.21.1 renewal configuration file found at /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/xyyy.conf with version 0.15.0 of Certbot. This might not work.Attempting to parse the version 0.23.0 renewal configuration file found at /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/aaaa.de.conf with version 0.15.0 of Certbot. This might not work.Attempting to parse the version 0.21.1 renewal configuration file found at /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/888.de.conf with version 0.15.0 of Certbot. This might not work.Attempting to parse the version 0.23.0 renewal configuration file found at /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/jjj.de.conf with version 0.15.0 of Certbot. This might not work.Attempting to parse the version 0.21.1 renewal configuration file found at /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/888.com.conf with version 0.15.0 of Certbot. This might not work.Attempting to parse the version 0.21.1 renewal configuration file found at /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/kkk.conf with version 0.15.0 of Certbot. This might not work.