Howto change PHP version and PHP max memory limit with i-MSCP 1.5.1?

• How to php upgrade i-mscp 1.5.1 on ubuntu 16.04.4 lts from php 5.7.0 shown to php 7.0 and change php max limit from 16 MB for to 123 MB for customer?

Have allready deinstalled PHP 5.7 from ubuntu 16.04.4 lts and installed PHP 7.0 like this:

sudo apt-get remove php5-common -y
    Or directly purge it including configuration files:
    sudo apt-get purge php5-common -y
    And finally install PHP 7:
    sudo apt-get install php7.0 php7.0-fpm php7.0-mysql -y
    Optionally clean up unneeded packages afterwards:
    sudo apt-get --purge autoremove -y

What further more to do, that customer got php max limit 128 MB and PHP 7.0?

• @Dirk Lehmann

How to php upgrade i-mscp 1.5.1 on ubuntu 16.04.4 lts from php 5.7.0 shown to php 7.0

Why did you done all that manually? Next time, ask us before doing things by closing your eyes <X

• There is no PHP 5.7 version under Ubuntu Xenial... nor anywhere else ;)
    • i-MSCP make it possible to switch PHP versions by re-running the installer: perl imscp-autoinstall -dr php from your i-MSCP 1.5.1 archive. If you do manually, that will not work because i-MSCP will not be aware of the PHP version you're using...

That all what you have to do. You must not process manually.

... and change php max limit from 16 MB for to 123 MB for customer?

Default value is 128 normally, not 16. You can change the limit through the control panel.

• As administrator, edit the reseller, then change the value through PHP editor
    • As reseller, edit the customer (domain), then change the value through PHP editor

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206