PHP Settings does not work properly for client

• I installed i-mscp (selected php 5.6 with fcgid) from latest branch 1.6.x version from Github I logged as reseller and i created a client domain. When I want to change php "allow_url_fopen" settings of client, panel says that settings changed successfully. However, I can see that "allow_url_fopen" value did not changed in /var/www/fcgi/domain.com/php5.6/php.ini.
    When I checked "allow_url_fopen" php value in the php_ini table, I see that the value also did not changed.

PHP: 5.6 with Fcgid
    - libapache2-mod-fcgid 1:2.3.9-1+b1
    - libapache2-mod-php5.6 5.6.32-1+0~20171027135825.7+jessie~1.gbpd60169
    i-mscp version: Git 1.6.x latest branch from Github
    CodeName = Alan Silvestri
    Browser: Firefox 53.0.3

• Per site selected, it is default option.
    Creating a site with "allow_url_fopen = On" and changing of php settings does not work. As far as I can see, there are two table with related "allow url fopen option". One of them is in "domain" table, the other is "php_ini" table. I can see that there is no problem with "domain" table. All column fields are updated correctly. However, "allow_url_fopen" and "display_errors" column fields does not updated in "php_ini" table.

Edited 2 times, last by techie ().

• @techie

I cannot reproduce the problem with latest 1.6.x from github:

Before enabling allow_url_fopen through the control panel (customer interface)allow_url_fopen_off.png

After enabling allow_url_fopen through the control panel (customer interface)
    allow_url_fopen_on.png

Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206