I-mscp developers

• Hi guys, I've looking this project for a while because I still use ispcp, and I think that I-mscp is a really very very good idea/project, but also I've seen that this project is a one-man-project, and Nuxwin is the only active developer for a while. :rolleyes:

My questions are, are there any developers other than Nuxwin?, what happens if nuxwin can't continue developing this software, his time for this decreases or if he doesen't want to develop things that will be of use to us? , are there any other developers that can help this man that works around the clock? :shy:

BTW, my congratulation Nuxwin, very good work and I hope someone helps you in this cruzade :D

[size=x-small]all for one and[/size]...
    [size=x-large]one for all[/size]

Alfauno

• Hello ;

It's not a one-man project. ;) You cannot imagine the works done behind the scene by all the team. Without all the people that work with me (Torsten, Courier, Denully and so on), this project cannot exist.. You only look at the development part of i-MSCP but a big work is done for release process, the site, the forum and also for marketing.

Thanks

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• OK, sometimes the trees don´t let us see the forest. :blush:

My congratulation for all the team and I hope that this project advances more than the others (vhcs, ispcp, easyscp, and all the forks that exists and the ones to come) :P

GO TEAM !! we trust in You ;)

AlfaUno