1.1.0-beta1 update to 1.1.0-rc1.4 how?

• Hello ;

Please, post us the /var/log/imscp/imscp-build.log file.

BTW: seem like the error is about bind9. Check the bind9 configuration and try to run

Code
    1. apt-get install -f

and then, if all goes fine, rerun the i-MSCP installer.

I can help you via teamviewer if you want. Just install it and PM me ;)

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• "Please, post us the /var/log/imscp/imscp-build.log file." :

I don't know what Bind does. How should I config it.
    It would be great if you could help me with teamveawer... However I should pay for it, but I can't afford it yet... :-s ...

• Re ;

Just install teamviewer and PM me. I'll help you this afternoon (in ~ two hours).

Thank you for using i-MSCP

Edit: As I see, you tried to install the stable version, not the last rc. Well, I'll fix all for you this afternoon.

• Re ;

@tigyijanos

First point

The error for which packages (bind9) installation failed was:

Code
    1. root@webstar:/etc/bind# named-checkconf
    2. /etc/bind/named.conf:94: zone 'tigyisolutions.hu': already exists previous definition: /etc/bind/named_ehcp.conf:8

I'm wondering why you created a specific file named_ehcp.conf that define the tigyisolutions.hu since this zone is already defined in the named.conf file by i-MSCP. I've so commented the include directive related to this file in your named.conf file to solve the problem.

Second point

With i-MSCP, you must not run saslauth. I've so disabled it in the /etc/default/saslauth file. The warning you can see at boot is not important. It's just a warning telling you that saslauth is disabled (and it's normal with i-MSCP).

I'll now update your version 1.1.0-beta1 to the latest available version 1.1.0-rc1.4. You tried to update to the stable version 1.0.3.0 that is older than the 1.1.0-beta1.

I'll also fix your mail issue.

• Thank you very mutch! This one was my first webhosting service installation, I didn't know what I'm doing...

But I'm happy, 'soc I use I-mscp. I never see before "customer" service, help, that you are doing... You are a great group! I like you. :-)

• Please read your PM. I need SQL root password.

• Re ;

Other point:

I was unable to update your MySQL server. it's because you used the debian-sys-maint SQL user for i-MSCP and changed its password. The rights for the root SQL password was not sufficient too.

To solve the problems, I've reseted password of the debian-sys-maint SQL user and revisted root sql user permissions. I've also set the root sql user as user in your imscp.conf instead of the debian-sys-main user.

I'm now updating your i-MSCP installation. Once it's will be done, I'll go out to do my shopping and I'll fix your mail issue when I'll be back.

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

Edit: Update failed again due to other issue. Don't worry, I'll fix all when I'm back. ;)

• It's so fast, now! I like this. :-) (The i-mscp ... My installation was a bit slower... that version)

Thank you. It will be great if everythink will work.

• Re ;

All is now fixed.

- I've fixed some apache issues due to your old installation of some panels
    - I've fixed bind9 configuration (again)
    - I've fixed locales issues
    - I've fixed PHP warning about mysql module loaded twice
    - I've rerun i-MSCP installer and all goes fine now.

I'll just check your mail server now and also the roundcube access.