Hi - i wanna create a ssh key - but it fails:
seems like a permission issue, not sure - am i doing smth wrong?
- vu2008@server:~/web/htdocs/current$ ssh-keygen
- Generating public/private rsa key pair.
- Enter file in which to save the key (/var/www/virtual/host.tdl/.ssh/id_rsa):
- Could not create directory '/var/www/virtual/host.tdl/.ssh': Operation not permitted
- Enter passphrase (empty for no passphrase):
- Enter same passphrase again:
- Saving key "/var/www/virtual/host.tld/.ssh/id_rsa" failed: No such file or directory
Debian Stretch 9.0,
InstantSSH Version 5.0.1