i-MSCP plugin development docs/API/something

• I'm developing a custom plugin for i-MSCP, in order to provide compatibility with some in-house software.

I'm having a hard time finding documentation, having browsed the site and forums quite a bit. So far the best hints I've found as to how to do things are in actual source code of other plugins, but I never know whether they're doing things in the preferred manner, which methods are outdated or what. Also browsing other plugin source code has the problem that it's difficult, even impossible, to look things up in them like one would look up specific things in documentation.

So I'm wondering if there is any documentation available specifically for the purpose of developing plugins, and if so, where I might find it.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I'm frankly also kind of confused as to which forum is appropriate for this question.

• @Teekin

There is no documentation but if you look at the existent plugins, you should figure out easily.
    I'll write the documentation when I'll be least busy.

Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thanks for reopening. :)

I'm wondering if anyone knows about plugins that are particularly useful for using as a reference when making a plugin. I noticed that there's a Hello World plugin, which is good for its stated purpose, but as stated, it doesn't really cover more than the bare bones. I'm wandering through some others with some occasional success, but it sure would save time to know where to look for things. Any suggestions?