Server statistics empty since 6th of June

• Hello All,

I have just noticed that my server stat page does not show any data since 6th of June. All seems to work fine (web/emails) and I can confirm that there is traffic, however this is not displayed.

Does anyone here having similar issue and does anyone know what to check how to fix?

Here is the image that show what I see.

Thanks inadvance.

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 19.21.32.png

• Hello @rgabor73,

have you updated your i-MSCP on the 6th? There was a bug in one of the older versions that traffic had not been counted correctly - this is fixed in the latest version 1.4.6. If you are running an older version you should update.

Regards Jörg

(Ubuntu 16.04, i-MSCP 1.5.1, php-Fpm, Plugins: ClamAV, CronJobs, InstantSSH, LetsEncrypt, Mailgraph, Monitorix, OpenDKIM, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postscreen, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, ServerDefaultPage, SpamAssassin, YubiKeyAuth)

• Hello UncleJ,

Thank you for this fast answer.

Actually yes. I have updated to 1.4.3 lately, but I am not 100% sure if the date of my update was the 6th or not however it is more likely yes.

I have just updated to 1.4.6 so will monitor this to see if is fixed or not.

Thanks again for the hint.

Regards,
    Gabor

EDIT: Stat started to display traffic again :)

Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 19.36.13.png

• Hi,

I am sure that this will solve the issue - normally the traffic collection is run every half hour so you should see the result soon.

Regards Jörg

(Ubuntu 16.04, i-MSCP 1.5.1, php-Fpm, Plugins: ClamAV, CronJobs, InstantSSH, LetsEncrypt, Mailgraph, Monitorix, OpenDKIM, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postscreen, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, ServerDefaultPage, SpamAssassin, YubiKeyAuth)

• Hello,

Great that your problem is solved what was fixed in the latest release!

Thread closed!

Best regards

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)