Scaleway servers networking configuration is a bit unconfortable.
- A server has a private IP which is dynamic
- A server can have a reserved public IP (NAT)
For i-MSCP, such setup means:
- You cannot use the private IP address (The IP can changes after server restart)
- You cannot configure the public IP address statically in the /etc/network/interfaces file
Thus here, you are facing a real problem because i-MSCP requires an IP address.
This problem will be solved in i-MSCP 1.4.4 which will allows usage of the INADDR_ANY IP address (0.0.0.0). As reminder the INADDR_ANY IP address means for servers: listen to all interfaces.
With i-MSCP 1.4.4 you'll have in order to
- select the None option when asked for the primary IP
- validate your public IP address
That's all what you will have to do. Note that you must not try to configure your public IP statically. Default dhcp configuration is corrects and shouldn't be changed.