Adminer 1.0.1 on i-MSCP 1.4.2 error code published on first view, then was OK

• On an actual new install with
    - debian 8.7
    - php7.1
    - i-mscp 1.4.2
    - Adminer 1.0.1

Installation was OK. :)

But when first time calling from the left side menu I could see just below the top black bar 1-2 rows of php-error code. Well, sorry for a missing screenshot, but when calling a second time, this message has gone. No difference between calling as client or admin. Same behaviour at both apps, the SQLEditor and SQLAdminer screens. I will keep an eye on this app, may have been only an issue of running conditions. But nevertheless wanted to report. ?(

After that error-flash working is OK. :)

• It happened again.
    Screenshot added.

Text is:
    "Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Min_SQL has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/adminer/adminer.php on line 187Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Min_DB has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/adminer/adminer.php on line 205Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Min_Result has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/adminer/adminer.php on line 234Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; TmpFile has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/adminer/adminer.php on line 584Warning: Declaration of Min_DB::connect($O, $V, $G) should be compatible with mysqli::connect($host = NULL, $user = NULL, $password = NULL, $database = NULL, $port = NULL, $socket = NULL) in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/adminer/adminer.php on line 208"

Clicking on "reload page" in Firefox made the text disapear permanently. For now ;-)

PHP configuration for the domain is "Do NOT show errors".

• @sutorinfo

I doubt that adminer is compatible with PHP 7.1. You could try to switch to PHP 5.6 using the i-MSCP installer:

Shell-Script
    1. # perl imscp-autoinstall -dr php

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Well, I reinstalled this VM to get php7.1 :-)
    Drupal needs it and a shop prefers it.

But I will add Adminer on an old machine, if that's ok for you. And will report here again.

• @sutorinfo

On adminer site and for latest version available I see php5 as requirement. We will check if the latest plugin is compatible with PHP 7.x and if not, we will add a check in the plugin.

• Should be fixed in latest plugin version. See AdminerSQL plugin v1.1.0 RELEASED

Thread closed.